10. Walking into Mercy and Aaron’s room on Saturday morning and picking them up out of their beds.
9. Putting the toys away exactly the way I like them to be organized.
8. Doing laundry.
7. Dressing my kids.
6. Spending Saturday with best friends at the beach.
5. Going for a family walk down Kenwood on Saturday night.
4. Letting Doug sleep in on Sunday morning.
3. Worshiping with my Church of the Redeemer family and giving the welcome during the service.
2. Getting caught up with Servant Partners work.
1. Telling Mercy that no, mommy doesn’t need to lay down on the couch anymore…
Goodbye, bed-rest. Hello, Baby Baby. We can’t wait to meet you!